Saturday, May 22, 2010

Red-Neck Swimming Pool

Since I will be here in 3 weeks, soaking up the beautiful sun in Destin, FL I decided to get some sun before I go and not get burnt while I'm there.

I invested in what Doug likes to call "a red-neck swimming pool." So let me introduce to you my inflatable swimming pool.

Since I don't have a real swimming pool and Doug will not invest in one in our HUGE backyard, I decided to buy a $13 inflatable swimming pool. Yes, I'm a dork but hey it's summer and why not?!?

I laid out today and this is what Ellie Mae did to me while I was out there.  
I guess she was embarrassed of my inflatable swimming pool. I just like to think that it was the fact that it was 90 degrees outside and she was directly underneath the fan. Oh well! I guess I have embarrassed my dog and my husband!

So cheers to a GREAT SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment