Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Anessa

Tuesday was Anessa's 9th Birthday but she celebrated with her friends with a Water Party. It was fun! She had water slides, water balloon fights, and a true water fight. I was too busy being the "water girl" since it was so HOT outside that I didn't take any pictures of the water activities. I did take a few pictures of the presents and activities held inside. So Happy Birthday Anessa and I hope you had a great 9th Birthday Party!

The Birthday Girl


Eating with all her party friends


Her cake that was SO DELICIOUS!!


Opening presents


Of course Anna Grace had to join in on the water activities


At the end of the day, this almost 9 month pregnant mom was EXHAUSTED!

2 comments:

  1. not just the cake that tastes delicious mum at 9 your daughters pu--y will taste so damn good, I want her in my bed I would make her birthday one she would never forget

    ReplyDelete