Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Decorations

I love decorating at Christmas. It's my FAVORITE time of the year. My tree is loaded with red and green ornaments. I have red and green decor on my mantle. I have red and green polka dot placemats handmade by my sister, Mary. I have a red and green foyer arrangement and a red and green dining room table arrangement. Do you see a trend here? I LOVE red and green! Oh well enough of my rambling. Enjoy the pictures because I know you are dying to see.

Front door entrance

My tree with all those presents. I even have red and green wrapping papper.

My foyer table. This arrangement is new and I LOVE it!!

My dining room table. Also my sister made my table runner too.

My kitchen table

Of course, we can't forget the nativity scene.

My Christmas cards

No comments:

Post a Comment