Sunday, July 31, 2011

Today We Celebrate 7 Years of Marriage

I cannot believe it has been 7 years since I stood before God and all of our friends at First Baptist Church and married the absolute LOVE of my LIFE. I could not ask for a better man to be married to than my husband, Doug. God has provided me with an amazing man who cares for me more than life itself. He cooks and can grow the BEST vegetables ever!!!!!!!! We have been through some rough and trying times here lately but I couldn't imagine going through it with anyone else but him. He has kept me grounded in my faith and also has helped me to stay positive in knowing that God is in control and will definately continue to provide for our family. So thank you honey for 7 AMAZING years and I cannot wait for many, many more years with you!!!!!!

July 31, 2004
Then

July 31, 2011
Now

By the way, I need to brag on my husband a little. He has just grown the biggest cucumber in our garden this year. He is so proud of this cucumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment