Thursday, November 1, 2012

Will's First Halloween

Will had a great first Halloween! We went trick or treating at both the grandparents houses. He had fun showing off his precious dragon outfit. Trust me, this was a big decision for momma to make on what he should go as for Halloween. I originally ordered a lion outfit but it was too big so a week before Halloween I was on the hunt for another costume. Luckily I found this precious dragon outfit at our local Belk store and I got it! He was so cute! We enjoyed our first Halloween with Will and we look forward to many, many more Halloweens!

Family photo

Sweet little dragon

The dragon got kisses from mommy and daddy

Sweet kisses from daddy

Daddy and Will

Mommy and Will

Too much trick or treating. Sleepy Dragon!

No comments:

Post a Comment