Monday, June 2, 2014

Mother's Day

May has been packed with lots of things going on in our lives. June came before I was prepared and I haven't wrote about anything that happened in May, so here goes.

Mother's Day was fabulous. Nic and his family came in Saturday and we were able to have mother's day/Lou's birthday dinner with them at Centerville Fish and Steak and then they all came back to our house and played outside. It was a great day!


On Sunday, Will greeted me with a sweet gift of perfume and a card before church. Of course he wrapped it himself and he chose a cars gift bag and pink tissue paper. So sweet!




After church, we had lunch at the County Club with my mom and family then went to the GumTree Festival and walked around. Overall it was a great day! 

I'm so blessed to be called "Mom" or "Will's Mom." The love I have for Will is indescribable and the fact that I am his MOM is something I can't put into words. God knew what he was doing when he created Will for me! All I can say is I'm so blessed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment