Thursday, September 18, 2014

Ole Miss vs Louisiana Lafayette

Ole Miss had their first home football game last weekend. Of course we were right there to experience it all. We left Friday after work and headed to the condo. We met my parents for a nice dinner at Honey Bee Bakery. 


The weather was expected to be a lot cooler than normal so we were excited about that. Saturday we had perfect tailgate weather and thoroughly enjoyed tailgating in the Circle with our friends. Will had so much fun playing with Will Davis and strolling in the stroller. 


Emily Davis kept out shining me because she kept the toys coming for the boys to play with which I was thankful for. I have learned my lesson the next time to bring more toys. 

There is a big tree near our tents and the boys play in it all the time. I have told Doug that Will is not going to play or hang from the tree. After this discussion, I look over and find Poppa Bill and Will doing this against my wishes. 



After tailgating we headed to the football game. We had a great time and the Rebels pulled off a terrific win over Louisiana Lafayette. 

Family photo before the game

With Nana and Papaw

Hanging out with Nana at the game

Cheering at the game

Playing with his Pom Pom which he calls his "go go"

Me and the Hubs

Someone decided to steal my chair at the game. He's focused on this game. A true Rebel at heart

Then Will decided to sit between Big John and Daddy during the rest of the game. He felt like a big boy then. 

After the game we headed back to the tailgate for a while and Ross and Kalyn were there so we visited for a while. We then headed back to the condo to warm up because we were a little chilly. Overall it was a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment