Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy 3rd Birthday Will

Will turned 3 today. How is this possible???? I remember every moment of January 19, 2012 and all that happened that day. I just can't believe my 1lb 1oz miracle sweet baby is 3 today. We let him pick his school outfit and of course he had to wear his cowboy boots.


Will is full of life and never meets a stranger. He loves to play trains, kick balls, play with blocks, play his guitar, and read books. He could play from sun up to sun down if we let him. He still takes about an hour to 2 hour nap each day. He's got the funniest little personality that I have no idea where it comes from. He loves Mac n cheese, corn, pancakes, hot dogs, chicken, burgers, bacon, eggs, bread of all kinds, and just about anything you will give him to eat he loves. He loves going to school and playing and learning with his friends. He has about 3 girls that he can't leave without giving them a kiss or hug at school. It's absolutely adorable!! He basically loves life and is soaking up so much these days! 


I can't imagine life without him in my life. I'm so glad God put this little miracle in my life. He inspires me to be a better mom and person every single day. I can't wait to see what kind of Big Brother he is going to be to Baby Luke and of course what all the mischief they are going to get in as brothers. 


Unfortunately the events of this day had to be rescheduled due to my grandmothers funeral today. We lost Mamaw Smothers on Friday and she was 95 years old. She lived a great life and was a dedicated Godly woman. We will miss her very much. 

With Mamaw's passing and the funeral today we had to reschedule Will's birthday party to tomorrow night. Unfortunately that wasn't a problem because it is going to be a low key party at Chickfila because this preggo momma can't handle a full blown birthday party. So instead we celebrated for a bit at Mary's house with my family and when we got home we had cupcakes and ice cream. Nana and Papaw Penny came over later and played for a bit with Will. It was a great day despite the circumstances. 




Again we are so blessed to be the parents of our little miracle Will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment