Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy 2 Months Luke

Luke turns 2 months old today. It still amazes me that he has been with us for 2 months and has brought so much joy to our lives. Luke has done many "firsts" in his 2 months of life. He had his first beach trip, first trip to church, first day at daycare started today, first trip out of Mississippi, and first trip to many restaurants that we love.


Luke weighed around 11 lbs and 15oz and was 23 inches long at his 2 months doctors appointment. The pediatrician called him "Mr. Chunky." We had shots a week ago and he did great. Luke currently sleeps from 10pm-6:15am so I guess you can say we are sleeping through the night. He started doing this on the last 2 nights of vacation. He still takes 6oz of milk every 4 hours.



He can hold his head up good and can tolerate tummy time for about 30 minutes then he's done with it. He's starting to coo and ahh and smile at us. He's found his thumb and likes to suck on it to soothe himself. 

Mommy heads back to work on Wednesday and I'm excited about it. I've got a new position with the bank so I'll be doing lots of training and then head to our Belden campus to manage the branch which I am thrilled about. God has blessed our family and I will miss my time with Luke but it's time for this momma to head back to work. Luke is in good hands with the sweet ladies at FBC daycare where Will goes and I know he will get the same amount of love and attention (if not more) he has gotten already. Life is good!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment