Sunday, August 2, 2015

Happy 11 years

Doug and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary together on July 31st. He is my rock and best friend and pretty much knows me more than I know myself. He can always tell me what I'm thinking or going to say. He can tell if something's bothering me or if someone has made me upset. He makes me a better person and mom to our boys. I'm so glad God put him in my life because I couldn't be any happier than I am right now.


We celebrated in Oxford Friday night at Oxford Grillhouse and then ice cream at Ya Ya's. We spent the night at my parents condo and slept in till 9am. We had a late breakfast/brunch at Big Bad Breakfast in Oxford. I went to go get a pedicure and shop around a bit. It was a wonderful time in Oxford, which is our favorite place to go besides the beach. 



We are so thankful for grandparents who gave us the night off to keep our kids so we could get away. We were just told to be back by 3pm and we were. 

Thankful for 11 years down and many many more to go. Life is good!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment