Thursday, September 17, 2015

Labor Day weekend in Oxford

Well I'm home with pink eye in both eyes so what not better to do than blog and catch up on life. Life is busy with 2 boys, work, and all things that go with raising a family.

Labor Day weekend we headed to Oxford to watch the Rebels kick off the 2015 football season. It was a hot and early game at 11am on Saturday. We tailgated early and then headed to the game. It was extremely hot and I ended up not staying long because it was so hot. Luke went back to the condo with my mom, Mary and Tucker. Will sat with Nannie and Papaw in their section. Doug and my dad braved the game through half time. Luckily the Rebels 76-3 against UT Martin. Later that afternoon we headed to Nashville, TN to spend a Day Out with Thomas the Train on Sunday.

Luke fell asleep so we snapped a picture

Tucker and Luke tailgating

My littlest Rebel, Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment