Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy 6 months Luke

Luke turned 6 months old on November 6th. I can't believe he is half way to his 1 year birthday.

Sweet boy or Baby "Lukie" as Will calls him weighs 17lbs and 11oz. He is 26.5 inches long and is in the 60ish percentile for height and weight. Luke can roll over from front to back and back to front at daycare BUT he will not do this at home. Every time I walk by him and he's halfway over he sees me and goes back to his back like he's playing possum with me. He can sit up a little bit and only with help or he will go and topple over. 
Luke loves to eat and we have been given the go ahead to go to Level 2 baby foods and to try some table food. We will do this gradually. He still doesn't have any teeth so we will have to mash everything up at first. 
He wears a size 6-9 months clothes and a size 1 in shoes. I've had to buy a few new clothes for Luke because he's outgrown most of what I had from Will's collection. Oh well! 
 
We are so glad God placed Luke in our lives. He is a very care free, easy going, lovable and sweet baby and we love him so much!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment