Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Thursday, September 8th we went to Disney's Hollywood Studios and then later that day to Animal Kingdom. We started off at Hollywood Vine for Disney Junior's Play n Dine for breakfast. We got to eat breakfast with Princess Sophia, Jake, Doc McStuffins, and Handy Mandy. Will LOVED seeing Jake and getting autographs. After breakfast we headed over to meet Olaf from Frozen and then to the Disney Junior Live show. After the Disney Junior show, we walked around a bit and then headed over to ride the Toy Story Mania ride. After that ride we headed over to Hollywood Tower of Terror and Will wanted to ride that one. I asked him several times and told him several times that it was going to be scary, dark and go really high. Will looked at me and said "momma don't be scared it will be okay." I tried to talk him out of it but I couldn't do it. After we came off the ride, my legs were shaking and Will said laughingly "I bumped my head, let's go again." Never again son, never again! 

Will blowing kisses to Princess Sophia

Getting Princess Sophia's autograph

High-fiving Jake

Yo ho ho! 

Doc McStuffins



Excited about the Disney Junior Show



Meeting Olaf....Will was scared of him

Tower of Terror ride







No comments:

Post a Comment