Thursday, November 3, 2016

October Iphone in Review

October was a fun month. We celebrated my birthday, did lots of pumpkin patch things, attended many Ole Miss games, and had fun weekends in Oxford. Plus Luke started walking on October 21st and he hasn't stopped since then. Lots of memories were made and lots of laughs were had! Love my family! October's weather has not been the best with this 80 degree weather we are having but we have made the most of it. I'm ready for cold weather!

Homecoming weekend in Oxford

Fun times in the circle tailgating


Barrel of fun with these 3 in Oxford

Luke washing his hands

Meeting Sandi Patti for my 35th Birthday at Bellevue Baptist Church in Memphis

Happy Birthday to me! We enjoyed the Sandi Patti concert for my birthday weekend! 

Luke trying to eat play-do

Big boy dressed up

St. Peter's pumpkin patch...love this event in Oxford

Luke checking out the pumpkins

Family pic at the pumpkin patch

Pumpkin Patch farms in Blue Mountain, MS

Having fun at the pumpkin patch

Luke hanging out

We are mighty tall this fall

Love my pumpkins

Luke not letting go of this pumpkin

Cutest construction worker at school

Susan G Komen breast cancer run/walk with my co-workers

Doug and I participated and had fun walking on this cold morning

Love my 2 little pumpkins

Fall with Friends at the West home

Pumpkin patch field trip for Will's class

Fall festival at Will's school

Fun hayride with Will at Fall Festival

Love this littlest Rebel

These two are ready for the game

Having fun in the circle playing with toys

Never a dull moment with these two

Loving his chair

Foot propped up and eating goldfish with Nana

Supporting his new Regions glasses

Being silly and cheating on momma's bank

Go rebels! 

Family selfie minus Will to document Luke's first Ole Miss game

Luke enjoyed his first Ole Miss game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment