Sunday, May 21, 2017

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day weekend. Luke had a birthday party Saturday morning for his friend Joseph and then we headed to Oxford for the last Ole Miss baseball home game. We played Texas A&M and won but we had to leave early because the game was at 6pm. Sunday we slept in because we didn't have to be at church till 11am so the boys cooked (well Doug did) a wonderful breakfast which consisted of eggs and fruit, my favorite!

We met my family at FBC for church because Anna Grace was getting baptized at church. We enjoyed a nice church service then headed off to the Tupelo Country Club for a Mother's Day lunch. We had a good meal and a good time visiting.

After lunch, Doug's parents came over and we had Mother's day with his mom and grilled out shrimp and had shrimp scampi. Oh my goodness it was delicious!

Mother's Day was wonderful and the boys spoiled me rotten by getting me 2 pedicures and manicures that I can use this summer. I'm ready for one now!

I love being a MOM to my two precious sweet boys, Luke and Will. God has blessed me tremendously!








  





No comments:

Post a Comment