Saturday, December 23, 2017

Cookies for Santa

This is the first time I ever attempted making cookies and icing from scratch for our Cookies for Santa. I decided to give it a try and see how it would work with 2 boys who love to be in the kitchen cooking and watching. I got my mom's recipe from when we were little and found a cream cheese icing recipe on pinterest. Off we went with the baking. The boys had a good time and I did the whole recipe on my own without help from the master chef, Doug. We had a little flour accident in the floor but who doesn't get messy and spill flour when you bake cookies?!?!?

Oh well, the cookies cooled and we piped the icing on them and decorated with sprinkles and M&Ms. The boys had a blast and we have our cookies ready for Santa's arrival!














No comments:

Post a Comment