Friday, July 31, 2009

5 Years of Wedded Bliss

I cannot believe its been 5 years since I said "I do" to the man I love most in this world. Here is a summary of our 5 years together "No kids (still working on that one), 2 houses, 1 niece, 1 nephew, 1 spoiled rotten dog (who acts like our own child), we both lost our grandfathers in the same year, and lots of love and laughter to spread throughout the world." I love my husband more than life itself and I wish and pray for many more years with him. Thanks honey for a fabulous and joyous 5 years with lots more memories and years to come!!!! Love you!!!!!

In honor of this special occassion, I'm posting some pictures of that special day on July 31, 2004. So enjoy them and I hope they are not too blurry!

Wedding Portrait
Wedding Party
My sisters and Maids of Honor
Me and my beautiful flowers and dress
Cutting the cake

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Doug & Kara!!!!! So hard for me to believe it has been five years, that's awesome guys. :)

    ReplyDelete