Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas at Mom and Dad's house

We had a great Christmas at my parent's house this year. We ate lunch and opened gifts until 7pm that night with lots of breaks in between. It takes that long when you have 11 people to open gifts and we sure had a LOT to open. We all enjoyed Anna Grace and her first Christmas with us even though she might not remember it but oh well! Enjoy the pictures!


Just finished eating a great meal prepared by mom


All of us thinking about dessert


Anna Grace chilled in her bouncy seat and talked to her flower while we ate lunch


Aunt Kara will you please quit taking pictures of me??


Anna Grace passed out when we all started opening gifts


All of the presents to open. This is why it took 6 hours to open gifts


Dad opening his gifts


Yes, we had to do "stockings from Santa"


Anessa ready to open gifts again


Anna Grace woke up and we had to have some playtime


Look at me, I'm on my tummy! She is looking more and more like her mommy, Alecia.


Back in my bouncy seat with my new baby doll Nana Karen got me

No comments:

Post a Comment