Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I know I'm late posting pictures from Thanksgiving but this Christmas has seem to have gotten the best of me lately. We had Thanksgiving dinner at my mother's house this year. It was very special because my Grandmaw Yagel, who is from Maryland, has moved to a retirement home in Tupelo and got to enjoy Thanksgiving with us. It has been a long time since we all have enjoyed the holidays with her and we are thankful that she is going to get great care here in Tupelo and we will also get to spend many more holidays with her too. Also, another reason why it was so special is because Anna Grace McMath was here to share it with us, even though she was asleep half the time and won't remember anything from Thanksgiving 2009.

Here are a few pictures from our time together at Thanksgiving!



We are all "stuffed" after enjoying a great meal cooked by mom


Anna Grace snoozed while we ate


Grandmaw Yagel, Alecia, mom, and Anna Grace



She is wondering why Aunt Kara is taking so many pictures of me


She decided to give me one smile the entire time I was snapping pictures



Then she fell asleep in my arms. Such a great cuddle time with Aunt Kara



Of course Aunt Mary could not miss out on the cuddle time either!

No comments:

Post a Comment