Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Doug

Today is Doug's 30th Birthday!!!! I'm out of town on a business trip so I can't be with him today to celebrate but we celebrated last Friday night with a dinner trip to Mount Fuji in Tupelo which is a new Japanese restaurant. It was delicious!!!! I ordered some sugar cookies that had the number 30 on them to send to the Ole Miss football game with my mother and had them as a suprise for him to see as well as a singing birthday card. Doug didn't want anything too embarrassing because he's having a hard time turning 30. I also hid his birthday gift in my closet with a sign that said "Happy 30th Birthday." Here is that picture.

My parents also gave him a new Ole Miss shirt too.


Overall Doug has had a great 30th birthday. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Doug!!! Enjoy your fried chicken from your parents, your day of NFL football, and peace and quiet away from me! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww... I hate I missed the chance to rag him about turning 30! haha... You had some very sweet surprises for him even though you were out of town though. :)

    ReplyDelete