Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome Peyton Davis McMath

My sister, Alecia, had Peyton Davis McMath on September 3, 2010 at 11:38pm. He weighed 7lbs, 15 oz, and 20 1/2 inches long. This is the first boy on our side of the family. We are very excited to have him here! We left after the terrible Ole Miss game (another day another post) and headed to Memphis to see Peyton. He is precious and everyone is doing great! Enjoy the few pictures that I have of him. I know there will be more as he changes!

It's a BOY!

Aunt Kara and Peyton

Passed out after a long day of football!
He was wearing his football onesie that I got him!

Precious Baby Bro
Also a gift from Aunt Kara

He's in the "daygown" that my mom made for him.
It's a dress in my opinion!

Precious little feet

No comments:

Post a Comment