Sunday, January 2, 2011

White Christmas 2010

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" was the theme song of this years Christmas 2010. We woke up to SNOW on Christmas Day. It really felt like Christmas when you see snow on the ground. It was the first time it had snowed on Christmas day since 1930 something. I felt like a 5 year old kid again and had to go outside and take pictures and of course have a little fun in the snow.

The front of our house

In the backyard

Ellie had to go outside and enjoy it too.

Me outside in the snow

Our neighbors made a snowman!

After we enjoyed the snow it was time for presents. Doug and I are very nosy people when it comes to Christmas present peaking. We told each other this year that we would NOT peak and find out what we got each other. It worked!! It was very difficult for me not to be nosy and not find out what he got me but it was well worth it! So here are our presents we got each other!

Doug got a Linksys Media Hub thingy that he wanted.
It holds a gazillion pictures and videos. Which is good for us because we LOVE to take pictures.

I got 5 Yankee Candles which are my FAVORITE candles!!!!

My biggest suprise was a KitchenAid Mixer. I've been wanting one
for a LONG time and Doug finally got me one!
I've been baking like crazy!
 
He orginally got me a lime green one but it didn't go well in our kitchen.

So I got a RED one and I LOVE IT!!!!!
Plus RED is my FAVORITE color!

No comments:

Post a Comment