Sunday, November 27, 2011

17 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of Baby: Size of an onion
Total Weigh Gain/Loss: Gained 4 lbs at last doctors appointment
Maternity Clothes: Yes, pants mostly
Gender:  Twin Boys
Movement: Felt a few little flutters that I thought were movements but unsure
Sleep: Sleep is much better since I bought a body pillow (LIFE SAVER)
What I Miss: Wearing my tall black heeled boots
Cravings: Seems like I've been eating Chick-fil-a alot lately. Don't really know if its a craving or not
Symptoms: Nothing
Best Moment of the Week: We registered at Babies R Us; bought 2 space saver high chairs on Black Friday; my sister gave me a TON of baby boy clothes; and we bought our 2 car seats, bases and double stroller from a girl who I met at a consignment sale.

17 weeks belly shot

No comments:

Post a Comment