Tuesday, November 22, 2011

IT'S TWIN BOYS!

We found out yesterday at our 16 week doctors appointment that we are having TWIN BOYS! We are so excited and thrilled. We were not expecting to find out this early but we are 100% sure that we are having 2 boys. We suprised our parents last night with an "It's a Boy" ornament from each baby to each grandparent. They were shocked and suprised as well. We told them we were not going to find out until December 21st at our next doctors appointment but it was so evident that both babies were boys!

In case you are wondering, Baby A will be named William Rice Steven Penny and Baby B will be called Jonathan Andrew Douglas Penny. All names are family names except Andrew. They will be called Will and Drew. We couldn't be happier right now. God has truely blessed us with 2 precious boys and we cannot thank him enough! I pray that these boys will be the best of friends and love us unconditionally! I'm already on the hunt for little boy stuff. This is all so knew to me from growing up with 2 sisters. But I know I will quickly learn soon.

Enjoy the pictures of our sweet boys! I've got videos of our parents reactions so when I figure out how to upload those I will do that.

The ornaments we gave both grandparents to open from Baby A & Baby B.
It says "It's a Boy"




As you can tell there is strong evidence that both are BOYS! Again we are thrilled and can't wait till May 2012! 



No comments:

Post a Comment