Sunday, December 11, 2011

19 Weeks

How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of Baby: Size of a large heirloom tomato
Total Weigh Gain/Loss: Gained 4 lbs at last doctors appointment in November; Next doctors appointment is December 21st
Maternity Clothes: Yes, pants mostly
Gender: Twin Boys
Movement: More flutters which I'm thinking is movement
Sleep: Sleep is much better since I bought a body pillow (LIFE SAVER)
What I Miss: Running everyday at the wellness center
Cravings: chicken tenders & Diet Pepsi (I get a headache if I don't drink a diet pepsi
Symptoms: Nothing
Best Moment of the Week: We bought a swing from a friend and tested it out with Maddie Mae. She loved it! We also registered at The Corner Shoe Store.
 
19 weeks preggo

Maddie Mae testing out the new swing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment