Sunday, December 18, 2011

20 Weeks - Half way there!

How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of Baby: Size of a cantaloupe
Total Weigh Gain/Loss: Gained 4 lbs at last doctors appointment in November; Next doctors appointment is December 21st
Maternity Clothes: Yes pants and shirts
Gender: Twin Boys
Movement: More flutters; I can feel them more when I drink grape juice
Sleep: Sleep is very good since I have a body pillow (LIFE SAVER)
What I Miss: Zumba, cardio class, and running everyday at the wellness center
Cravings: Nothing major this week but still diet pepsi
Symptoms: Nothing
Best Moment of the Week: We registered for some great stuff at Silly Simpson's. We celebrated Christmas with my sister and her husband and the Penny family. Will and Drew got some GREAT gifts so THANK YOU Alecia, Michael, Anessa, Anna Grace, Peyton, Nana Lou Penny, Papaw Steve Penny, Nic, Kim, Ross and Kalyn. I know the boys will love their gifts when they get here. We also picked out the bedding fabric that my mom will be making starting in January. The colors will be turquoise blue and brown. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
20 weeks pregnant
The belly is getting much bigger and just all of sudden decided to pop out really bad!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment