Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Will's First Christmas

Will's first Christmas was not at all what I was expecting or had hopes for in my mind. Will's first Christmas consisted of 101 degree fever, runny nose, congested cough, lots of throw up, and not much of an appetite at all. With all that said, Will's first Christmas present was the FLU. Yes, that's right our sweet baby had the FLU on Christmas. It was not fun at all. He hang in there and with lots of tamiflu, benadryl and tylenol we had a clean bill of health in 2-3 days. We managed to open presents and eat very well other than being sick.

Opening presents from Ross, Kalyn and Avre. They made him a Build a Bear for him. They named him Will. They put two hearts in the bear, one for Will and one for Drew. Oh how I LOVE my neices and nephews so much! Their imaginations and thoughts are what amazes me!
 
Will wants Dadda to open his presents.
 
Will got a visit from Santa

My sweet sick baby and his dadda checking out presents from Santa

Not really sure about this chair

Opening my new pair of shoes

I like to chew on my new slippers
 
 Opening presents with my Nana
 
 
Stay tuned! My next post will be about Will's FIRST birthday party! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment