Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Our little explorer

Now that Will is fully mobile in terms of crawling, we have a little explorer on our hands. We have a play pen area set up in our den for him to play in with all his toys. Now he hardly wants to be in it. I let him loose the other day and he had a ball exploring the entire house. He went from the den to his bedroom back to the den and then crawled after me as I went from place to place. He loves to go under furniture. He is so much fun at this stage. Since the weather has been pretty and mid 60s this week we have been able to get out and enjoy some fresh air. Will loves getting out too and seeing something different to look at other than the inside of our house. We are on the countdown to the first of April and then we are free from being home bound. Come on April hurry up!!!!

Will has 3 beautiful pearly whites now, two on the bottom and one on the top. He can clap his hands and he is doing his best to pull up on everything. We start therapy next week so hopefully we can see some graceful improvements here soon. He also makes every effort to get his socks and shoes off everytime they are on his feet. It drives me crazy because I'm constantly putting them on and he is constantly taking them off. So much fun this sweet boy is!

In my play pen with all my toys

Playing with my dadda

Clapping
 
Just exploring

Trying my sippy cup out

Hanging out in my chair

No Maddie, you can't have my toy

This was a sign we needed to lower the bed

Trying to figure out how to get up on Nana's couch
 

Found a hiding place in Nana's house

We got Will's one year pictures made a few weekends ago. This was the proof the photographer sent me! I'm dying to see more! Thumbs up guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment