Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mother's Day (just a little late)

Mother's Day weekend was just a few weeks ago and yes I am now blogging about it. 

Will was sick Mother's Day weekend so it didn't turn as I had planned. My plans were to go to church, eat at the club with my parents, go to the Gum Tree Festival, and then eat again with Doug's parents. Well we didn't make it to church and we didn't make it to the Gum Tree Festival but we did go out to eat. 

Will ran a low grade fever Saturday morning and was still coughing and had a really low grade fever Sunday so we decided not to take him to church. We instead went to lunch because he was feeling a little better and fever had gone. He did take about a 2 hour nap that afternoon and began feeling his normal self again so we decided to go out again with Doug's parents. 

Even though I had plans to do alot that day I enjoyed my day as a mother and helped Will feel better which is better than any Mothers Day present I could have been given. 

I'm so proud to have been chosen to be Will's momma. He brings me the greatest joy in my life and sure has taught me a lot about myself. He keeps me on my toes and loves me unconditionally. Whenever I'm down or in a bad mood he always cracks a smile at the right time. I absolutely love being his momma. 


No comments:

Post a Comment