Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Doug and Happy 20 months Will

September 19th is a special day in our household because it is my hubby's birthday and Will turns 20 months old too. It is also a special day because it is the day we found out we were having twins and saw and heard two of the most precious heartbeats. September 19, 2011 was the day that changed our lives forever. 

Happy Birthday to the most incredible husband and father! Will and I are so blessed to have you in our lives. There is never a dull moment in our life with you in it. We wish you many more birthdays. So here's to 33 years old and the Happiest of Birthdays with many more to come!!!!


Will is 20 months old today as well. He is basically walking everywhere and almost running. It's impossible to stop his fast little legs. He loves blowing kisses and telling you bye.

 
He can throw the ball and anything else. He loves riding on the lawnmower with his Dadda. He's starting to bring me his toys and food. Just overall he is a happy little fella.

 
So happy birthday Doug and happy 20 months old Will. I can't imagine my life without y'all in it!! I'm one lucky woman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment