Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween

Will enjoyed Halloween this year and we could actually get out and have a good time. It rained on Halloween so trick or treating outdoors was not possible. We went to daddy's work to trick or treat and then visited the grandparents and cousins and went home! Batman sure had a great time!


Batman decided to take his lawn mower instead of his batmobile

Not sure about this trick or treating thing yet

Hmmm candy, maybe?

Maybe I'll try some

Ok, I'll take it from daddy now

Mmmmm more candy

Trick or treating makes me tired

We found a balloon and Batman was happy

I think I'll take the whole bowl of candy

Thomas the Train conductor (Peyton) and Sofia the First (Anna Grace)

Train conductor, Batman, and Sofia

Even mommy and daddy got a picture with Batman

We ended the night with a delicious meal at Nana Lou's and Papaw Penny's house. Batman was tired so he gave us a cheesy pumpkin face!

No comments:

Post a Comment