Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl and Happy New Year

Doug and Will went to the Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl in Atlanta, Ga with Papaw Penny, Nic and Ross to see the Ole Miss Rebels play on New Years Eve in the Georgia Dome against TCU. Momma had to work so Doug was in charge of documenting this trip by sending me pictures. Thank you hunny for the tons of pictures I requested and you sent me so I could do a quick blog about your trip to end the 2014 year.

Sent these two crazies off to Atlanta on Tuesday morning

Not even on the road for 15 minutes and someone fell asleep

Lunch at Cracker Barrel in Alabama

Full stomach and asleep again almost to Atlanta

Papaw with his 2 favorite and only grandsons

Dressed in Red and ready to cheer on the Rebels

Nic, Will and Ross ready for the game

On the way to see the Rebels play

Will at the Chick-fil-a Fanfest

Will and Doug

Nic and Ross

Will ready to kick the football

At the game and ready to see the Rebels play

Game time

Unfortunately the Rebels didn't pull out a win against TCU. They lost 42-3. Such a depressing game but proud of the way the Rebels fought as much as they could.

While they were way, I cleaned out closets, put up Christmas decorations, and rested. I enjoyed my two nights by myself but am ready to have my guys home! 

Well the 2014 Year has come to an end. We have so much to be grateful and thankful for in 2014 and we look forward to another year of blessings in 2015 with the anticipated arrival of our second son, Luke. God has been so good to us and we ask for his continued blessings on a wonderful and blessed 2015. 

Happy New Year and may you be blessed in 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment