Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Update on Baby Luke

I haven't done any updates on Baby Luke since we found out we were pregnant or had the gender reveal party.

Baby Luke is doing well and growing perfectly. Back in November we had the genetic testing done and everything was good and they didn't think he was going to have any problems. Praise the Lord!

Now that Christmas is over I'm ready to start the nursery but first things first is to let this sweet little one bake a little longer. So I'm trying not to rush things and it will get done in time!

Here's a few belly shots

17 weeks and a few days on December 20th

18 weeks on Christmas Day, December 25th

We have had several sonograms to see Luke just because I am being monitored a lot due to being high risk. Luke is being shy on the sonograms so we don't have any good pictures to post but when we do I will definitely post them. 

I'm doing well so far. I began taking progesterone shots at 16 weeks and I get them once a week. Yes they hurt but I suffer through them knowing that these shots will increase my chances of having a full term baby by 30% and that I'm happy about. We are all about doing everything we can to make it to 36-37 weeks and then we are home free. As I type this I'll be 19 weeks on New Years Day so please keep the prayers coming and all will be well! 

I'm going to do better in 2015 as updating the blog and posting about Luke because we cannot leave him out! 

I'm so ready for this little guy to be a BIG BROTHER! 
Christmas is going to be WILD next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment