Friday, June 8, 2012

1st Pediatrician Appointment

Will had his first pediatrician appointment today. He saw Dr Ivancic instead of Dr. Stone today. Will weighs 8lbs but I think the scale was wrong so we are going to recheck his weight in 2 weeks. He has cradle cap and is having problems with his head prone to one side. So we are having to do head exercises to loosen the stiff muscles. He increased his formula intake to 90mls if he wants it. He also told us to stretch him to every 5 hours to see what he does. Hopefully we can do this and it will work and we can get a little more sleep at night. Will has still been having bowel issues. The karo syrup didn't work so we have been given suppositories in case we need them. Hopefully he can become regular again.

Will was not very happy on the table today naked. Poor thing!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know you and I do not formally know each other but I have been watching your posts for months and praying for your family! I came to find out of your family's situation through Angie Penny Joiner's FB page.....I've been so happy for the recent overall improvements and blessings you all have received in your family! Just want you to know I will continue prayers for continued improvement! Congratulations on you new addition being HOME!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete