Friday, July 1, 2016

Father's Day

We celebrated Father's Day on Sunday June 19th. We had just come back from the beach and opted for a morning of sleeping in and meeting my dad and family for brunch at the Fairpark Grill. Also later that evening we met Doug's dad at Mount Fuji for dinner. It was fun and the food at both places were delicious. 

Doug and the boys

Presents for Doug

Reading the cards

He got a YETI

A white fishing shirt

Some new t-shirts

Will is still looking for packages

Brunch at Fairpark Grill

Doug and Will had to match Ole Miss shirts

Dad and his presents

Helping Poppa Bill's open presents

My dad and I

Dad and all his grands
Luke, Will, Peyton, Anna Grace, and Tucker 

Doug and Luke at Mt. Fuji

Will and his buddy, Papaw, in matching Ole Miss shirts

Will and I

Will is not very fond of the hibachi

We are so very thankful for the day we can celebrate Father's Day. Our dads mean so much to us and are grateful for the time we can still spend with them. My dad is like no other. He's a great father and a great Poppa Bill's to my boys. Doug's father Steve is awesome too. He is like a big kid to our boys and our boys love their Papaw. I'm so thankful for my Dad, Steve, and Doug and what they all mean to me and my family. 

Doug is an awesome father to our 2 boys, Will and Luke. He loves them like no other. He does so much and is sometimes (most always) referenced to as "Super Dad" mainly because he can do it all and still keep our family afloat and happy. I couldn't imagine doing life without him! 


No comments:

Post a Comment