Friday, July 29, 2016

Ole Miss Ladies Forum

Last weekend I attended the Ole Miss Ladies Forum in Oxford, It was held in the Indoor Practice Facility on campus. We got to meet the coaches, players, had tours, bought merchandise, ate good, and had a lot of fun! I'm so glad I got to participate in this Ladies Forum and I'm pumped up about Rebel Football this year!

Inside where the teams have their meetings


The Medical room, where players go when they get hurt and have to have therapy done

Damore'ea Stringfellow

DeMarquis Gates

Chad Kelly

Chad Kelly

Coach Paul Jackson

Family Feud 
Players vs Ladies

Ladies won

Our friend, Emily, playing with Evan Engram

My Favorites, AJ & CJ Moore

Jill Freeze

IPF - Manning Center

Evan's locker

Chad Kelly's locker

There's a barber shop in the locker room

Quincy Adeboyejo's Locker 

The weight room

Coach Hugh Freeze

Coach Matt Luke

Coach Dan Werner

Coach Dave Wommack


No comments:

Post a Comment