Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April is HERE

April is HERE and we can be a normal family again! We have not been able to take Will many places since we have been home so I'm looking forward to getting out and enjoying that. This Sunday will be his first time to visit the church nursery and go to church. I'm excited about that. I've already checked out his room and met the sweet ladies who will be taking care of him. Our church also has a Mother's Day Out program so we are going to start going next Thursday for a couple of hours to see how he does. He needs to be around other children since he has been around us and family for a long time. I'm looking forward to all the many places we have planned to take him. So if you see me out and about with him acting like a crazy person that means I'm just really excited to be out with him.













No comments:

Post a Comment