Monday, March 16, 2015

30 week appointment

We had our 30 week doctors appointment today and got to see our sweet Baby Luke in 3D today which was so awesome. I didn't realize how much I missed seeing his face. We got to see him wiggle around and kick and just be content. He kept sucking his thumb and moving his arms around his face. He does have a touch of hair. That is shadows on top of his head in the picture, not alot of hair. He was all so snuggled up. I'm hoping I have a good cuddle bug. We got some good pictures and a great DVD video to keep.


He weighs in at 3lbs 9oz and is measuring 4 days ahead of schedule. Yay!! He is head down with lots of fluid surrounding him. We had an appointment with our doctor next. We asked a ton of questions about delivery and some other things we had on our list. He was very pleased with our progress and so excited about us making it to 30 weeks. My due date is May 23rd and if I don't go by then then I'll be induced on May 26th so we will see. He won't let me go to June 5th which would put me at 2 weeks past my due date. At least we have a date range in mind though and that makes us feel good. 

We go back in 2 weeks for another appointment so more info later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment