Saturday, March 28, 2015

32 weeks

32 weeks, what can I say?? I'm so glad to be 32 weeks pregnant but I'm so ready to meet Baby Luke and knock this pregnancy to the curb. I have enjoyed every minute of it and tried not to complain. But this week I've felt like Baby Luke was going to slide on out or pop out through my belly button. I've never felt so uncomfortable in my life that I have been this week. A good friend told me today that it just gets worse until he's here. Oh well I guess I'll let the suffering and waiting continue. I've also developed a head cold that I cannot shake and sleeping is minimal these days. So if you see me I may be a walking zombie. Other than that we go to the doctor on Monday for a check up and I get my prenatal massage on Thursday and I'm taking off work Friday to go pamper myself even more with a manicure and pedicure.


Thank goodness for Doug who has been helping so much with Will. I couldn't do it without him. I literally have a wild and crazy 3 year old that loves to play, play all the time. Full of life doesn't describe Will these days. I honestly don't know how I can describe him other than a wild bambino. 

I work at a bank and have some great customers that I deal with during the day. I've had some of the funniest things said to me that I just have to laugh it off. One man said that I was going to drop this baby out next week. Most of them just go "whoa" you are not going to make it to May. The lady at Walmart told me I was going to have a "Big Ole Baby." I really want to say back to them that it's better than having a 1lb 1oz baby and having to watch your baby survive in the Nicu for 133 days and wonder if he's going to live through the night. But I just take all the comments and laugh and go on. As I said before I'll take a "big ole baby" any day. 

Nursery is done and Luke's hospital clothes are just about packed and ours are too. So let's rock and roll on into April then May. Here we go! 

Update on Will

Donuts with Dad was held at Will's school this week and Doug got to go an enjoy this special time with him. 





Also Will has seen me prop my feet up because my feet are swelling. So last night I was ironing and putting clothes up and I walk by and see Will doing this. 



He got the pillow under his feet and began to prop his feet up like me while watching Mickey on iPad and just having a good old time. The things this child picks up literally crack me up. Never a dull moment in his life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment