Saturday, March 21, 2015

31 weeks and a trip to Oxford

31 weeks today. Yippee and I feel every bit of it. Bending over and being tired are issues this week. Luke has been moving around so much these days. I got hot this week so I had to go buy a few spring things because the girls are burning me up at the bank. Hormones and hot flashes I guess! Oh well nothing new to report other than that we are counting down the weeks until Baby Luke arrives.


We took a fun trip to Oxford today to shop, eat lunch, and watch the Rebels play baseball. We took Nana and Papaw with us and had a great day. 

We went to Square Jr. Books and got Will some new books for his Easter basket. We ate lunch at South Depot Taco Shop then I took Will to get his handprints done in clay at Belles and Beaus. 


After the square we headed to the baseball game. We played the Florida Gators and won 5-2. It was a little overcast and sprinkling a bit so we stayed through the 5th inning and then left because the sprinkling became heavier and turned into rain. Other than that we had a great time. We did our traditional baseball family selfie and Will devoured a bucket of popcorn. 




On the ride home someone passed out! So I would say it was a fun and successful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment