Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mini Easter Photo Shoot

We had a mini Easter photo shoot with Will. We dressed him in his FIRST easter outfit and had fun taking pictures of him and us together. So here is a fun snap shot of our "mini" Easter photo shoot. Enjoy!

Mommy dressing me for the first time

Ahh it's exhausting to be looking this cute

Like my outfit? My mommy and daddy think I look oh so cute!!

Sweet kisses from my mommy

Sweet kisses from my daddy

Our sweet family of three! Our first Easter picture together

"Hey guys, whatcha doing up there?"
Doug hates "kissing" pictures but I guess he will do anything for his son and wife.

Our first Easter bunny.
Yes the Easter bunny came early.
But the bunny is bigger than Will.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures, especially the kissing picture! Will looks just like Doug it's crazy! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete