Saturday, February 7, 2015

25 weeks

We are officially 25 weeks pregnant today with Baby Luke. We are Praising God for being 25 weeks!! As a mom of a premature baby born at 24 weeks and 5 days this is a huge PRAISE and relief. 25 weeks down and 15 more weeks to go. I go for my glucose test a week from Monday which I'm actually looking forward too because I didn't make it that far the first time. I still take weekly progesterone shots and they are beginning to hurt a little bit more but I'll take the pain and keep going. I'm not really craving anything. Foods taste better to me and I can't get enough cheese at the moment. We are taking every week as a milestone and thanking God for another week of growth for Baby Luke as he continues to grow inside of me.

Baby Luke is still active and moving like crazy. He sometimes likes to have a party at 2am. I'm peeing twice during the night and it feels like I get up at the same time to go every night. We will know more at our check up in a week. 



Just an update on Big Brother Will

He is doing well with the potty training. I guess I could say he is officially potty trained. We are still having issues with pooping in the potty. He is really good at telling us he has to go potty though. At night he still wears a pull up. He wears underwear during nap time because he has learned to hold it very well. Life is good with Will because there is never a dull moment of entertainment in our lives!  

Playing blocks with Daddy

Always helping Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment