Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day and 26 weeks

Happy Valentine's Day to the loves of my life, Will, Doug and soon to be Baby Luke. I feel like a blessed woman to have these special sweet men in my life.

Valentine's Day has been a day of relaxing and watching "tb" aka TV as Will says. Will came down with a viral infection and high fever Monday afternoon. He got worse early Thursday morning and was diagnosed with pneumonia. So he has been home gaining strength back and of course his appetite. We finally broke our fever Friday morning and have been fever free since then. Thank goodness! Unfortunately we had to miss all of our Valentine's Day parties at school but that's okay.

Doug and I were able to go out to eat Friday night for a pre Valentine's Day dinner at a great restaurant called Fratesi's. We enjoyed our time away and Doug's parents stayed with Will. After dinner we went to Babies R Us and bought a swing and a jogging stroller so that was my Valentine's present. 

We were supposed to go to Oxford tonight and watch the Rebels play Arkansas in basketball but since Will got sick we decided to stay home and enjoy it on TV. So we gave our tickets away to a good friend of mine to enjoy!!

We fixed pancakes and sausage this morning and have been taking it easy so far. Will got a new Mickey Mouse, a Dr Seuss book, a book about On the Road vehicles, a balloon, and some M&Ms. He was happy to have a little pick me up today. 


Then Will and Doug laid on the couch to rest and watch Mickey on "TB" aka TV. 


We got out of the house and took Will for a car ride so I could run an errand. He enjoyed a different scenery. Of course Mickey came along for the ride. 


We then came back and Will went outside to help daddy paint letters for Baby Luke's READ shelf since it was pretty outside. He also was able to enjoy a little bit of sunshine today. 




We ended our night with polish sausage, cheese and crackers. Yummy! 


Will had fish sticks. 


I just love my precious Valentine's! 




26 Weeks Pregnant

Also today marks 26 weeks pregnant. Hallelujah for another week of Baby Luke staying out and cooking where he belongs! I go for my glucose test Monday so pray I pass it. Updates later on the outcome of the test and our appointment with the doctor. I'm excited this week because we are getting the crib and rocker Annie Chalk painted and I can't wait to see it finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment