Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sneak peek of Luke's nursery

We worked on Luke's nursery this weekend. Our theme is "Oh the Places You Will Go" book by Dr. Suess. I found this adorable nursery already done on Project Nursery through Pinterest and we are modeling it after that. Pinterest has given me so many options and design ideas and it's breaking my pocket book too. This is completely out of my element as far as colors but my designer sister, Mary, is approving and helping me get more "modern" stuff in my house! I'm getting the crib and a rocker Annie Chalk painted white and distressed which I'm so excited about. More to come but here's a sneak peek! 
 
 
Wall over the changing table and dresser and I've got prints to hang on the shelves still. The shelves are from IKEA and the frames are from The Mustard Seed in Oxford, MS. The L is from Hobby Lobby.


The bookshelf that I have got to finish the READ letters which will be in orange. The shelves are from Wayfair and are the same ones that are in Will's room. So we decided to continue with the "reading" wall in Luke's room too!
 
 
The color swatches for the bedding which will all be from Premier Prints. Bright and wild and out of my element for a nursery but it's going to be great!

More pics to come as we continue to finish the nursery! 4 MONTHS to go and counting down till Sweet Baby Luke is chilling in this bright and wonderful nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment