Saturday, February 28, 2015

28 weeks

Well we mde it another week. Week 28 is here and now we march into the 3rd trimester. Not much has happened this week with the pregnancy other than Luke is still moving around and the kicks and jabs are becoming alot harder. My feet and ankles are beginning to become one aka "cankles." Also I can tell that some of the shoes I used to wear I can't wear anymore. I'm trying to prop my feet up and stay off them as much as possible at work but when you work in a bank and do the busy work I do and run around all day it's hard. Days when it's slow it is good to prop my feet up and relax as much as I can. Rolling out of bed is getting tough and also getting up from the couch can be tough at times. I haven't really craved anything out of the ordinary it's just that some foods taste better than others at times.


I'm ready to meet Baby Luke but he's got to continue to keep cooking. March is here tomorrow so that means it's getting closer to May and we are getting excited. 

Nursery Progress

The nursery is coming along well and we are waiting on the final touches to be completed. We got the bed back last week and the rocking chair and it looks fabulous! A friend of mine who works at The Farmhouse in Tupelo painted it with Annie Chalk paint and distressed it and did a fabulous job. I was extremely pleased. My mom finished with the bedskirt too. Can't wait to see it all put together. The curtains are coming this week and I'm so excited and three more prints are going up this week that I ordered. Also I'm working on a project to go over the bed and have decided to do Luke's own door hanger. Pinterest you are killing me but I like it because I'm putting a few personal touches in his room. We will see how it goes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment