Saturday, February 21, 2015

27 weeks

Another milestone we hit with the pregnancy is 27 weeks today. Yippee! Each week like I said is a step in the right direction and giving Baby Luke longer time to cook.

I passed the glucose test on Monday. Everything went well with it and the drink was not bad at all. Actually tasted good. My iron levels are a little low but it's nothing to be concerned about. I've just been advised to take an iron supplement pill and all should be good. We go back mid March to have a 3D sonogram done and I'll be 30 weeks that time and I about freaked out. It's not that I'm scared it's just that it's that much closer to seeing and holding our precious Baby Luke. 


My mom finished the crib bedskirt and my friend finished Annie Chalk painting and distressing the crib and the rocker. I can't wait to see it! I'll post it later!  

Here is a preview of the bedskirt before mom sewed it together. 



Yeah for another week of progress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment