Saturday, April 4, 2015

33 weeks

33 weeks we made it and we also made it to April. Yeah, now let's bring on May because we are ready. I had a terrible head cold this past week and when we went to the doctor's appointment this week he prescribed me some medicine that made me feel so much better. I think it's this crazy weather we have been having. It's 80 degrees and sunny one day and the next its 50s and rainy. 

Everything went well at the doctor's appointment this week. Baby Luke's heartbeat was in the 150s and he is measuring still on time. We didn't have a sonogram this week so we don't know what he weighs. We go back in a week for another check up. For the most part, he's staying put and having a ball in my stomach. 

It's Easter weekend so we have been busy with egg hunts and preparing for Easter Sunday. I had my prenatal massage Thursday night and it was fabulous! I took off work on Friday to enjoy a manicure and pedicure and also to get somethings done around the house that I've been needing to do but just didn't have the time to do. Will spent some good quality time with Papaw on Good Friday and had a good time seeing the firetrucks and the trains. 


I'll end with a picture Will's teacher sent me from their egg hunts at school. Since I work I was unable to attend the egg hunts on Wednesday and Thursday this week. But thanks to his sweet teacher who texted me a picture of Will egg hunting with his cowboy boots on. Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment