Saturday, April 18, 2015

35 weeks

35 weeks and living on a prayer to survive. I guess you could say I'm completely miserable, tired, slow, and about to fall over by being top heavy. Also, indigestion has not been a good friend to me either this week. Plus I'm hungry all the time and I just can't eat much either because I get full quick and very miserable. Good news is is that I'm 10 weeks further along than I was when I had Will and Drew. So GOD is good and I really shouldn't be complaining!



On the other hand, Baby Luke is doing well. We had a doctors appointment this past week and he just finished having the hiccups and had elevated his heart rate but it finally came down to around 160. We will go back in a week to get his actual weight measurements and see if he's still head down. I'm still measuring between 34 and 35 weeks which means he's still growing. Also my blood pressure was a little elevated too but I haven't had any problems and the doctor wasn't too concerned. He just told me signs to watch for and when to get concerned. I also have 2 more shots to take. Yippee! 

My bank family gave me a sweet baby shower this week at work and we got some great essentials for Baby Luke. We got diapers, wipes, towels and wash cloths, diaper cream, bath soap and shampoo, burp cloths, books, toys, and dreft detergent. All of the things we needed they supplied.

So here's to lots of prayer and onto 36 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment