Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Update on Baby Luke

Baby Luke is doing fine. We had a doctors appointment yesterday and he weighs in at 6lbs and 6oz and he's supposedly has a lot of hair. He was active and decided to show out a bit today. He decided to elevate my blood pressure again and send me to the women's center for testing. After having some more blood work done and urine testing they discovered I had some protein in my urine which is a cause and concern for preclampsia. I was sent home and put on rest until Thursday. I have to collect urine for 24 hours and then return it to the doctors office on Wednesday and we should know the results of the test late Wednesday afternoon. If all is good with the tests then I can return to work on Thursday and if not then we will go from there to determine the best option. The ultimate goal is to get me to 37 weeks which would be this coming Saturday so we will see what God has in store for us and Baby Luke. He has been so good to us so far but I'm so nervous. I've never had any problems with my blood pressure until now or any of the signs of having high blood pressure. Our prayer is for God to intervene and show us HE is in control and not us.



No comments:

Post a Comment