Saturday, April 11, 2015

Happy 34 weeks

Happy 34 weeks pregnant to me! I'm 10 weeks further along than I was when I delivered Will at 24 weeks. I'm so thrilled for this milestone but honestly I'm so ready for Luke's arrival. I feel every bit of 34 weeks pregnant and then some. My feet these days feel like watermelons. I've resorted to only wearing flip flops because my feet are swelling when they get hot and need to breathe. As far as Luke he is still good kicking around and stretching. One night he was kicking while I was laying on the couch and I thought he was literally going to punch a hole through my stomach and exit that way. To say the least the kicks are very forceful and strong now. He does like to stretch out and I feel every bit of uncomfortable when he does it.


We go to the doctor this week for a 34 week check up. I'm also on the countdown for the shots that I'm taking. I've got 3 more to go and should take the last one on April 29th then we are just waiting on go time. I'm thankful for these shots because I've been able to take to keep baby Luke in as long as possible. 

Not much to report this week other than I had my first baby shower given by my Sunday School class this past week. We got a lot of things to help us prepare for Baby Luke's arrival. I got his "coming home" outfit at the shower from my mom so I can officially say Luke's bags are packed and ready to go. 

So super cheers to 6 weeks to go!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment